Processor for 3 x 16 or 3 x 35 mm roll films
No water preheating necessary.
Automatic replenishment including.
The varioflott is a fully automatic and user friendly negative microfilm processor which handles 3x 16 mm or 3x 35 mm films, polyester or triacetate base.
The advantage of the varioflott is that films at different times can be inserted into the machine that means you do not need to insert them simultaneously.
The sequence of the baths is developer, intermediate rinse, fixer, pre and final rinse such as drying. The varioflott is fitted with a rinse after the fixer bath - pre rinse.
The machine operation and film insertion are done in daylight - no need for darkroom operation. A film inspection station is possible just ahead of the take-up device.
Chemistry temperature and processor speed are adjustable.
The varioflott requires a three-phase current, 400 V 16 A, as well as a cold water connection and drain. The water is tempered in the processor.
The automatically replenishment system, which is adjustable, ensures consistency of the individual baths. The level of the replenishment supply containers is monitored and displayed.
• Film sizes: 16 and 35 mm roll films, 30,5- 66 m length
• Film transport speed: 1 – 2 m/min
• Processing method: negative
• Sequence of baths: developer, intermediate rinse, fixer, pre rinse and final rinse
• Replenishment: developer and fixer
• Chemistry temperature: adjustable 32-42° C, auto control
• Rinse: warm water rinse 32-42° C, auto control, flow rate 0,5-1 l/min.
• Tank capacity: 6 l each
• Cold water connection: inflow ½“, discharge ¾“
• Electrical requirement: 400 V / 16A / 3,8 kW (three phase connection)
• Operating voltage: 230 V
• Dimensions (complete): 1170 x 500 x 1040 mm (l x d x h)
• Weight: 100 kg (without liquids)